Job Title: RCC Scheduler with fluent English
Job ID: 284842
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
We are currently looking for a talented individual as
Coordinator (RCC Scheduler) with strong English
As a coordinator you will be responsible for active contact with field engineers - assisting, scheduling and monitoring their daily work in the UK.
- Dispatch - you will direct engineers to the required work within specified timescales
- Resource Management - you will manage the scheduling of engineers
- Monitoring - you will track the progress of outstanding incidents
- Close to nativeEnglish skill - in oral and written conversations
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Knowledge/experience of PC systems & components is a plus
Job Specific Skills:
- Customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong problem-analysis skills with attention to detail
- Stress resistant
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV via mail E-mail cím megjelenítése or on our website: Link megjelenítése and write the position's name into the subject field.