Raw Materials Operational Buyer Expert
Raw Material Operational Buyer Expert - Your future position?
In this role reporting into the R&F Raw Material Team leader you will be focusing on assigned vendors or categories, accountable and responsible for the entire Requisition & Fulfillment (R&F) processing. You will manage raw material (RM) availability and plant or region specific issue resolution to ensure security of supply.
In this role you will:
- PO Management:
- Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfillment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints
- Track and follow up closely Purchase Orders deliveries to ensure security of supply
- Manages import licenses and end-use certificates for concerned raw materials
- Run consignment stock consumption reports and associated settlements. Coordinate physical stock reconciliation with suppliers
- Issue Resolution:
- Manage Raw Material availability issue resolution in coordination with plant Raw Material planners
- Coordinate delivery and quality non conformities in relation with respective plant stakeholders
- Support investigation of root cause analysis on invoice non conformities
- Support the timely follow-up on planning, quality and accounts payable escalations ensuring appropriate commercial relations with the supply base.
- Supplier Management:
- Manage suppliers and their On Time In FULL (OTIF) performance.
- Resolve major suppliers’ issues and complaints.
- Implement improvement action plans discussed/agreed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- Fluent in English any other European language knowledge is welcome
- 3+ years of relevant experience in procurement Raw Material,
- Experience of knowledge transfer activity, SSC experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP modules (SRM) and Procurement tools is preferred
- Advanced MS Office Knowledge
- Willingness to travel (2-6 weeks periods) during knowledge transfer
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Beszerzés, Logisztikai menedzser, Logisztikai szakértő, Szállítási projekt menedzser
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Beszerzési menedzser, Beszerző
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|