Would you like to broaden your vision in an actuarial expertise team at one of the largest insurance companies in Hungary?
Would you like to work in an international environment, with travelling opportunities?
Do you have a completed study in actuarial sciences or a comparable Msc degree?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this is your place.
Our partner, NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is looking for a Quantitative Risk Modeler who is going to work in collaboration with the Dutch business entity, NN Life, one of the largest insurers in The Netherlands.
In this development role the new Quantitative Risk Modeler will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing Solvency 2 compliant risk, cash flow, asset and several supporting models. Developing and maintaining testing models (VBA) based on functional requirements, advising the management on test methodology, strategy and tooling, as well as writing master and detailed test plans are also daily part of the job.
- Completed study in in actuarial science or a compatible Msc degree in (e.g. Mathematics, Econometrics, Physics)
- More than 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good analytical and communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Profound knowledge of VBA, and experience in building of actuarial models
- Knowledge of Matlab and/or R is an advantage
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Working in an international team, with travelling opportunities
- Training abroad covered by the company
- Informal, modern work environment
- Development in an actuarial expertise team
- Career growth