Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The company can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
The Strats & Modeling / FID Algo team is responsible for delivering various analytics for the trading business. We provide deep focus on electronic trading and automated market making products. We are a quantitative data team with strong focus on improving trading revenue by use of models, algorithms and statistical learning. The role will be very hands on programming and require strong team collaboration. The candidate will have exposure to our tools and languages including but not limited to Java, KDB/Q (kx.com), Scala, and R-Stats.
- PhD in a quantitative discipline (preferably Computer Science and/or Statistics)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with data structures and algorithms
- Hands on technical in a programming language (Java, C++, R, and/or Scala)
- Other statistical or mathematical experience and training is an advantage
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6899986X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése