Our client is a worlwide player in the bank sector, for which we look for a Quantitative Developer.
The quantitative developer will be responsible for:
- Working with the existing Market Data Infrastructure team to develop and support the Market Data Infrastructure
- Migrating existing databases, servers and addins to new Technology solutions for the delivery of Bond reference data, live and close timeseries data and analytic objects.
- Work with a number of technology teams in the design and implementation of the interfaces to ensure a smooth transition from the exiting MQA data sources.
- Data administration activities such as, Back loading / correcting data in the historical database and bond reference database
- A minimum of 3 years development experience in a commercial environment preferably using VC++, with experience of both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience of developing Multi-Threading applications and client-server architecture Experience of scripting languages such as Perl and Python.
- Good knowledge of Sybase / Oracle at the levels of writing stored procedures, efficient querying and updating of tables etc.
- Strong software engineering skills with an emphasis on writing clear, concise and maintainable code.
- Strong data administration skills
- A thorough and detailed approach to testing, both at the unit test level and regression test level.
- A numerate background (minimum of a good BSc / BA)
- Good written and spoken English with good interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to join an acknowledged professional company
- Competitive compensation package
- International and multicultural professional environment