Quantitative Developer (Python)
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for new colleagues now.
Markets Quantitative Analysis Department (MQA) has responsibility for providing the analytical models which are used for pricing securities and risk managing the Firm’s positions throughout the Markets’ businesses.
The scope of this work extends from the research into the mathematical derivation of the model, through the coding, testing, and documentation of the model for formal validation and approval, and finally to delivering the model both to the desktop and to Technology for incorporation into the Firm’s books and records systems.
- Develop cross-asset analytical and testing tools
- Web frontend development for aggregated data, usage analytics, centralized control
- Work on cross asset data analytics projects
- Work on Regulatory and Governance based projects across a range of the asset classes
- Standardize existing solutions into a coherent application stack
Elvárások / Requirements
- Good command of programming Python
- Proven track record of development of Python based library or software infrastructure
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux development
- Understanding unit testing, regression testing concepts
- Knowledge or experience of web frontend development is an advantage
- BSc / MSc in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Extensive and interactive training (onsite in Budapest and offsite in London and/or New York)
- Participate to the team meetings across regions
- Challenging position with serious responsibility
- Attractive working environment
- Professional team
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján