BorgWarner is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions and performance. Our facilities are located across the globe to provide local support for our diverse customer base. BorgWarner’s expertise includes engine timing systems, boosting systems, ignition systems, air and noise management, cooling and controls. As a leading automotive supplier and recognized partner of all car manufacturer we are operating in 60 factories in 19 locations with 19.700 employees worldwide.
BorgWarner Oroszlány Turbo division is searching for talented candidates for the following position:
Quality System Coordinator
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates, instructs and conducts internal audits
- Supports continuous quality development
- Deals with the quality documentation of the company
- Regulates quality records, forms and archiving
- Supports customer audits
- Cooperates with process engineers of HPO in order to supervise and control the documentation system of production
- Coordinates global initiatives
- Other duties delegated by his/her superior
- Bachelor Degree
- Automotive Experience – min. 5 years
- Auditor Experience – min. 3 years
- Good English skills
- ISO/TS 16949, VDA, APQP, MSA, SPC knowledge
- Certified Auditor
- Professional experience related to assembling, steel machining
- Decision making skills, creativity, ability to set priorities and building effective teams
- Customer focus attitude, process management skills, drive for results, conflict management skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of customer requirement system (VW, BMW, Renault, Fiat, Volvo, GM)
- German knowledge
What we offer:
- Stable background, steady job
- Learning and developing opportunities
- Outstanding salary, benefits
- Bonus scheme
Development is our lifestyle.
BorgWarner Oroszlány Kft.
2840 Oroszlány, Táncsics M. út 111.