Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with people, who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care, wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 7,000 people.
We are looking for candidates for
position in Nyírbátor Site.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- ensure quality assurance and quality control in production in accordance with the requirements of contract manufacturing, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, GMP, Coloplast quality assurance and management system,
- supervise, control, analyse quality management system, continuously improve and update QMS,
- handling the product specifications and keep them update according to the requirements,
- improve ongoing quality processes, make and handle quality assurance documents, organise and hold quality trainings,
- support and supervise the QA lab related activities, follow up and document the stability study processes and actions,
- contact different authorities in different countries, handle the activities related to regulatory requirements,
- detect process errors, improve and control processes, developing the quality of production lines,
- manage and investigate inefficient products related processes.
- technical university degree (BSc, MSc),
- English at negotiation level,
- good IT skills (MS Office),
- ability to work individually and with responsibility,
- good problem solving and communication skills,
- open and trustworthy.
- experience in a similar position at a multinational company,
- knowledge of ISO13485/GMP regulations,
- QA degree.
What we offer:
You will have numerous encounters daily with both internal and external business partners. You can expect a high level of complexity in your daily tasks. You will solve a wide variety of tasks and have a great opportunity to be challenged every day within an ambitious, energetic and friendly QA team. If you are looking for a job, which can foster the development of your professional and personal competences and carrier, this may be your opportunity.
Please fill your application and motivation letter by clicking on the Apply button below, and select Quality Engineer position on the page until 31sr May2015!