Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Controlling and monitoring Quality Processes during industrialization/production activities
- Ensure the coordination of defining and solving technical issues
- Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plan, Production line capability monitoring, PPAP approval management
- Verification of corrective actions introduction
- Customer and supplier claim management
- Ensure 8D feedback to customer
- Participate in customer audits in the production plants
- University or college degree in technical or mechanical engineering
- Experience at Metalworking area
- Knowledge of ISO TS 16949
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Basic Q - tools knowledge (Control Plan, FMEA, MSA, APQP, SPC, etc.)
- Strong English language knowledge is a must
- German language knowledge is advantage
Please send your application with an English language CV to the following e-mail address.
Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.