About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position Summary & Key Areas Of Responsibility:
This role supports all quality improvement issues related to assembly processes. This role reports to the Quality Manager and the activities include continuous improvement of line operations. The individual assists in problem solving on quality or delivery issues. The individual acts as a quality project engineer with the QA Manager, Engineering Manager and SDE Manager, using quality tools and methodologies to conduct root cause analysis. Familiarity with ISO, Lean Manufacturing techniques is required to effectively manage within the established Quality Management System.
- Use of metrics to drive process improvements
- Continuous improvement activities in the production area
- Supporting the SSCO/ATM production
- Supporting ATM/SSCO Warranty claim
- Supporting quality improvement issues related to production processes
- Creating quality charts, presentations
- Leading Quality inspectors
- Creating QA documents, forms, processes, maintain ISO 9001 / 14001 system
- Conduction ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 system internal audits
- Handling customer complaints
- Drive Improvements in commodity/supplier specific quality issues through CLCA
- Manage all Rework / RTV / DMC activity
- Making weekly top failure meeting (FTT, TPY, CQA, Action Plan)
- Being in communication with the Columbus QA department
Basic & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Native Hungarian, good English
- 5 years of quality operations experience in manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of ISO standards
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Strong assessments, analytical skills, problem identification and resolution
- Excellent skills in planning, organization, project management, and effective multi-tasking
- Teamwork – particularly with cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing and project management
- Ability to influence and work effectively at all levels of the company
- Sufficient understanding of the business to design appropriate measurements
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to provide leadership among peers and to interact with all levels of management.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Knowledge of six sigma and other process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Measurement and Statistical Process Control Techniques
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management Systems and Approaches
- Budapest (Szigetszentmiklos), Hungary
To apply to the position, please, start your individual profile at Link megjelenítése – Careers – Apply for jobs – Outside of U.S. Jobs) – № 644782
Visit our Link megjelenítésecareers for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.