Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care and wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 7,000 people.
We are looking for candidates for
position of Nyírbátor Site.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- supervise, control, analyse quality management system, continuous improvement and update of QMS,
- improve ongoing quality processes, make and handle of quality assurance documents,
- detect process errors, improve and control processes,
- quality development of production lines,
- manage and investigate inefficient products and processes,
- organise and hold quality trainings.
- technical university or college degree,
- at least intermediate level of English,
- good PC and IT skills (MS Office),
- ability to work individually and with responsibility,
- good problem solving and communication skills,
- open and trustworthy.
- experience in a similar position at a multinational company,
- QA degree.
- career opportunities,
- competitive benefits package,
- continuous vocational trainings,
- modern and high quality environment, pleasant working atmosphere.
Please fill your application and motivation letter to the link below and select Quality Engineer position on the page until 12th November 2014!