Halla Visteon Climate Control (HVCC) is the second largest automotive supplier in the world, which has 35 manufacturing plants and five global technical centers throughout the world.
Halla Visteon Hungary Ltd., Székesfehérvár, produces and designs climate compressors, fuel delivery systems and fluid transport systems to the biggest automotive companies for 22 years.
Now we are seeking to recruit a new colleague for the following position to our manufacturing plant in Székesfehérvár:
The product/process quality engineer has the responsibility to make sure that every function and operation in the organization happens with high quality resulting in customer satisfaction (intern/extern).
This Person is embedded in the HVCC improvement teams, provides leadership, expertise and ensures delivery of quality-related tasks. She/he works cross-functionally supporting production locations (e.g. Alba, Palmela or Novy Jicin) to drive implementation of selected HVCC Global QOS tools and processes (e.g. Poka-Yoke Verification, Standardized Quality Control Methods (SPC), PFMEA, Fast Response or Contamination Control / Cleanliness Standard).
- Evaluate product and manufacturing processes to develop improvements with regard to product/process robustness resulting in better quality
- Propose and implement product & process improvements.
- Monitor effectiveness, Conduct Process Performance Assessments in launch phase.
- Coach the project team on the quality deliverables (internal requirements, external requirements). Ensure together with the project team that HVCC requirements regarding quality are understood and fulfilled
- Support in development, coach and ensure the correct use of Quality Engineering tools such as FMEA, reliability/robustness.
- Guides the Manufacturing Quality Engineers the completion of Quality tasks for manufacturing such as linkage from DFMEA to PFMEA (e.g. special characteristics), and alignment between PFMEA, Flow Chart and Control Plan.
- Be the Voice of the customer.
- University Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Quality disciplines knowledge, German VDA disciplines understanding
- Facilitate FMEAs, G8D; knowledge of Initial Sample process and content
- Knowledge of Robustness & Reliability principles
- Strong project management and Team Leadership, communication & negotiation skills demonstrated by the ability to lead multiple, simultaneous project
- Good English capabilities
- Very good knowledge of MS office applications
- High degree of flexibility with high sense of responsibility
- 3+ years’ experience in comparable industry