- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualifi cation, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Support in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Apply systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving manufacturing quality issues.
- Design and conduct experiments and process validations for process optimization and/or improvement.
- Appropriately document experiment plans and results, including protocol writing and reports.
- Lead process control and monitoring of CC parameters and specifi cations.
- Lead and implement various product and process improvement methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing).
- Lead the investigation and resolution of manufacturing related customer complaints.
- Lead the investigation, resolution and prevention of product and process non conformances.
- Participate in teams in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices (e.g., represent the Quality function as a Core Team Member).
- Support completion and maintenance of risk analysis files.
- Engineering degree
- 2-5 years of experience and demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies.
- ISO quality system certifi cation experience required (per latest version of ISO 9001, 14001)
- Automotive APQP Process and PPAP experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills for internal and external audiences (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pro-ject, Minitab).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time required.
- Advanced computer skills, including statistical/data analysis and report writing skills.
- Experience implementing various product and process improvement methodologies
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Auditor qualifi cation
- Experience in mass production
- Experience working in a broader
- Good personal and professional development
- Salary negotiated on individual basis related to qualifi cations and experience
- You will be part of a highly engaged and motivated