Do you want to lead and manage number of people 100+? Are you are looking to connect with a rapidly growing, innovative, customer-focused healthcare company? If you are, we want to meet you. We can promise you a fast paced, performance orientated and fun working environment here at Coloplast. You’ll be around like-minded people working for a company that has a meaningful purpose by developing products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- supervise, control, analyse quality management system, continuous improvement and update of QMS,
- improve ongoing quality processes, make and handle of quality assurance documents,
- detect process errors, improve and control processes,
- quality development of production lines,
- manage and investigate inefficient products and processes,
organise and hold quality trainings.
- technical university or college degree,
- fluent Hungarian, at least intermediate level of English,
- good PC and IT skills (MS Office).
If you are able and wish to work individually and with responsibility, and you have good problem solving and communication skills, and you are open and trustworthy, please join us!
- experience in a similar position at a multinational company,
- QA degree.
- career opportunities,
- competitive benefits package,
- continuous vocational trainings,
- modern and high quality environment, pleasant working atmosphere
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.