We are looking for a Plant Quality Manager for our multinational client. Our partner company is a solution provider in manufacturing, transportation & logistics and healthcare industries.
- Overall management of the quality activities at plant level
- Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice systems; validating processes; coordinating of all incoming inspection activities; providing documentation; managing staff.
- University degree (Mechanical, Electronic, Quality)
- Previous experience in Quality Management (5-6 years)
- Engineering background, ISO 9001, ISO14001, Quality tools. Additional Knowledge of quality management systems, six sigma,
- Experience in leading a quality team
- English: good communication level
-Multinational working environment
-Competiitve compensation package