For our international market leader manufacturing company we are seeking Candidates for the following role:
Quality Engineer - Budapest (PJ4351)
Develops plans for new or existing products, technologies or processes consistent with optimizing reutilization and cost reduction on planer boards and power suppliers resulting in new test methods or improved production processes to achieve qualified reutilized parts. Develops sources for discontinued service parts. Provides support to resolve AFR sort issues, packaging problems and vendor technical issues. Provides technical guidance to other professionals and/or acts as team leader on special projects. Maintains current knowledge of the marketplace, key competitors and the business/technological environment.
1. Develops within broad objectives engineering proposals consistent with division strategies.
2. Solves complex problems in area of technical specialty.(Board assembly and test and power supply repair and test)
3. Provides leadership in project planning on special projects.
4. Provides project leadership on product, test or manufacturing engineering projects.
5. Responsible for complete documentation of projects and processes, specification requirements and/or architecture to match project schedule.
6. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Has professional and in-depth knowledge of board assembly and test and electromechanical parts repair and test. Requires a BS degree in engineering and experience specific to the board assembly and test engineering discipline.
- Applies professional knowledge related to product and equipment to test processes or manufacturing processes within and across department boundaries.
- Develops plans and leads technical activities.
- Effectively communicates plans/results to division management and occasionally to executives.
- Understands division level strategies, business plans and cross-divisional strategies when required.
- Guides other professionals in technical field.
- Effectively utilizes group dynamics in a project, program or division setting.
- Negotiates solutions to major technical issues when required.
- Assists account teams with technical skills/knowledge.
- Understands and applies latest technologies.
- Recognizes complex problems and creates and implements solutions to avoid them.
- Solves complex problems with respect to warranty and reutilization of HDD/SSDs with efficient solutions.
- Analyzes situations, creates and implements solutions or decides which solutions should be implemented when acting as a project/program leader.
- Applies creativity and judgment on project/programs related to technical and business issues.
- Creatively provides for continuous procedure and process improvement.
- Provides ongoing technical/operational guidance to work teams.
- Has a complete understanding of department/function mission and strategy.
- Defines and decides objectives within project or department and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources.
- Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or functions, sometimes where no precedent exists, regarding product solutions or requirements.
- As required, responsible to support successful product enablement into, field and or application engineering.
- Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction and impact product costs, project expenses, reliability, function and performance.
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Fluent level of English
- Experience in IT hardware test engineering position
Our client offers:
- Stable background provided by market leader multinational company
- Possibility of home office (2 days a week)
- Excellent internal professional trainings
- Career opportunities (international as well)
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the PJ4351 reference number in the subject of the letter - to Daniel Dervaderics with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.Feladatok: