Our partner is an American company distributing components to its prestigious partners. At their new Budapest based hub we are looking for a new colleague to the following position:
Quality Engineer - Budapest
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- College or University degree preferably specialized in Quality
- 2-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance as Quality Engineer
- Fluent English and Hungarian is a must
- Experience in process improvement
- Strategic planning skills
- Skill to deal with complexity
- Attention to details
Place of work: Budapest, IV. district