On behalf of our international partner we are looking for candidates to the position of
Quality Engineer / AQP SME
Plant level support quality success and risk mitigation through the implementation of global product and process change management. Support Advanced Quality Planning by deploying systems to ensure seamless introduction of new products and processes into manufacturing. Work closely with Workcell Engineering and Management. Represents the quality function of technical support as site SME regarding AQP process
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Training and deploying the AQP gated process and ensure buy-in throughout the site level organization
- Training and deploying the software system to manage the gated AQP process electronically
- Train and mentor the site level organization on the method of advanced quality planning through direct involvement with new products, material, equipment, etc
- Actively demonstrate the value of AQP internally and with customers. Measure and communicate results to Global Quality.
- Actively coach new product and process introduction projects.
- Train site level engineering how to execute the stages of AQP, including goal setting, MSAs, definition of control plans, creation of work instruction, establishing training plans, demonstrating new product capability and executing PFMEAs
- Reduce quality risk associated with Workcell Engineering during new product and process introduction
- Utilize and report regularly quality success rate of projects using AQP.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other company facilities to ensure best practices are both shared and implemented throughout the company organization.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Electronics manufacturing environment experience Preferred
- 3 years work-related experience required in manufacturing operations, engineering and quality
- Automativ APQP knowledge Preferred
- Lean and Six Sigma experience Preferred
- Intermediate English required, fluent Preferred
Soft skill experience:
- Mentoring, coaching, teaching capability Preferred
- Flexibility of quick change Preferred
- Effective communication on Engineering and Management level Preferred
Relocation allowance, International work conditions.
Reasonable wage and benefits
Company culture supporting and recognizing performance,
Professional and personal development
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése email address.