We are looking for
within a frame of our growing multinational company. Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- supervise, control, analyse quality management system, continuous improvement and update of QMS,
- improve ongoing quality processes, make and handle of quality assurance documents,
- detect process errors, improve and control processes,
- quality development of production lines,
- manage and investigate inefficient products and processes,
- organise and hold quality trainings.
- technical university or college degree,
- fluent Hungarian, at least intermediate level of English,
- good PC and IT skills (MS Office).
If you are able and wish to work individually and with responsibility, and you have good problem solving and communication skills, and you are open and trustworthy, You are the right candidate!
- experience in a similar position at a multinational company,
- QA degree.
- career opportunities,
- competitive benefits package,
- continuous vocational trainings,
- modern and high quality environment, pleasant working atmosphere
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.