QUALITY ASSURANCE CORPORATE SYSTEM ENGINEER
- To be leader in the adoption of all quality systems and procedures.
- To audit and advise the correct processes and procedures for the business units.
- To improve quality procedures and help to maintain TS16949 certification.
- To support and stand in for the Quality Systems Manager when required.
- To represent the company in front of external audit bodies during ISO/TS 16949 audits.
- To participate in the implementation of the ISO/TS audits and costs, and follow up the site action plan for non-conformities and OFI’s that are raised.
- To evaluate if all follow up actions are consistent with the QMS and are effectively implemented.
- To maintain the QMS and be the practical expert on its utilization and application.
- To verify the implementation and follow-up all quality procedures and related documentation required internally and those required by OEM and Tier1.
- To advise on PPAP system, so that the divisions may operate it to support their business requirements.
- To advise division quality teams of changes to the international standards (ISO/TS16949, ISO14001)
- To advise on IMDS system, so that the divisions may operate it to support their business requirements.
- Ensure QMS addresses all Legal and environmental requirements.
- Advise on all aspects of HSE where that impacts quality of product or service.
- Perform evaluations in support of SWS. (forklift falling evaluation sheets, environmental impact sheets, SOC evaluation standard sheets).
- Represent the voice/needs of the customer internally.
- To track and to coordinate all internal & external quality issues during all product and process phases.
- To participate to internal and external audits.
- To promote the implementation of best practice. (Example Pika-Pika standards and audits)
- Overview Customer quality agreements to ensure that each Division is correctly interpreting and responding to the customer specifics.
- Act as internal escalation point for customer if Division cannot satisfy requirements.
- To carry out any other tasks set by the relevant manager.
- Degree in Engineering or Business
- Understanding of AUTOMOTIVE quality management systems: ISO/TS 16949 auditor is a must, VDA 6.3, FIEV are desirable.
- ENGLISH language is a must, German language is desirable.
- Good communication / negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Able to influence and advise at all levels of the business.
- Working knowledge of Customer development requirements and internal quality systems.
- Ability to integrate new standards such as ISO26262 into working procedures
- Working knowledge of ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Quality audit experience essential.