Quality Assurance Analyst (Customer Service)
Working Hours: 40 hour week / Mon – Fri / 8:00 – 21:00
Exact working hours will be determined on a shift pattern
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for analysing the customer service and providing feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform live and historical analysis and provide feedback to the appropriate groups and individuals in an effective manner.
- Monitor quality of service related emails
- Perform assessment of recorded phone calls
- Perform case reviews and provide trend data to management team
- Prepare and analyse internal and external quality reports for management staff
- Prepare, communicate, and coordinate surveys and provide feedback to the relevant parties in a useful format.
- Provide recommendations for service and process improvements.
Skills / Attributes Required
- 1 year experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience in consumer/sales environments
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)applications and IT Support Services
- Positive, enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
- Strong work ethic, dependable and flexibility to work overtime
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- fluency in English.