- Supports planning and implementation of process-based, integrated management systems.
- Participates in executing internal audits and in organizing external audits.
- Takes part in organizing and implementing periodic and ad-hoc client-side surveys and impact analyses.
- Provides support in documentation and reporting.
- Participates in the design and implementation of ITIL and ICTO processes.
- Participates in project work, performs project administration tasks.
- Takes part in the preparation of client reports.
- Contributes to the measurement of quality and satisfaction of external and internal customers, to processing of the feedback and operating a correction system.
- Documents the work professionally.
- University Degree on the field of Information Technology or International Economic Business
- ITIL Certification (Minimum: ITIL foundation. Ideally: Intermediate Service Operation + Service Transition or higher )
- At least 2 Years of experience in a leading position within service teams Excellent knowledge of ITIL Best Practices and profound knowledge of Service Processes & Procedures
- Experience in Change, Evaluation, Release and Validation Management
- Deep knowledge of Windows, MS Office Tools, Outlook, etc
- Broad knowledge of Quality Management structuring and development
- Experience in monitoring and reporting quality
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in developing goal directed plan Superior report writing skills
- Excellent ability to abstract, strategic and analytical thinking
- High level communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel abroad (up to 25% of work time)
- Advantage: Knowledge of SAP handling
- Experience with a fast growing service team
- English: Advanced level
- German: Basic level
-Young and dynamic team
-Competitive salary and benefits package
-Modern and comfortable working environment
-Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages
-Multinational environment: involvement in international T-Systems projects
Method of application
Please send your detailed professional curriculum vitae to the following address:
Search by job ID: 79132