We're looking for experienced candidates in
position in Amsterdam.
The Qlikview developer will be a key part of the Scrum development team for our client's SaaS web based software. This software supports the management and leasing of aircraft and engines, and it is in use with airlines and leasing companies around the world. Our client is an innovative IT developer company.
- Dependable and key member of the development team.
- Ability to understand requirements as presented by the Product Owners and ask any questions required for clarification.
- Translation of these requirements into Qlikview/reporting designs, User Interface, etc.
- Work closely with the rest of the development team(s) to deliver high quality software.
- Investigate bugs/issues reported during development sprint.
- Have an interest in new technologies and tools, willing to learn and teach.
- Supporting other team members.
- Extensive knowledge of Qlikview Development (3-5 years experience)
- Good knowledge of SSMS/SSRS
- Good competence in software design/development and IT in general
- Good competence in data design/development.
- Fluent in English / Good communication skills
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work pro-actively in a small team with a can-do attitude
- Incidentally work outside normal office hours if required
- Other coding experience skills are beneficial
- Fast learning and general aptitude to knowing more about the business side of the software
- Knowledge of/interest in aircraft and engines (Asset Management) is useful
- Affinity with financial data is considered a plus (General Ledger/Accounting)
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Apply: E-mail cím megjelenítése