Xeless Group is looking for a
to Afghanistan (Kandahar Airfield)
- Prepare inspection plans, review contractor submittals, participate in schedule updates, participate in change order resolution, maintain as-built documents, prepare daily reports;
- Manage sub-consultants to work safely, complying with the requirements of the scope of work;
- Responsible and accountable to maintain and insure safety and a safe work environment;
- Develop and implement on-going employee training programs, train new hires in QA policies.
- Conduct meetings with the contractor and various subcontractors to facilitate understanding or the work scope, specification requirements and inspection expectations;
- Perform activities such as audits, preparation of company standards, notification to management of quality problems;
- Coordinate, perform, and review internal audits of the implementation of the quality program across the region.
- Coordinate and monitor quality system implementation throughout Afghanistan region;
- Insure company standards as outlined in quality control (assurance) manual are effectively implemented;
Insure adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance;
- Coordinate quality assessments by accrediting authorities, clients, and third party quality assessors.
- Prepare field logs, correspondence and progress reports;
- Document and material control.
- College degree;
- Wide experience and background in QA/QC job;
- Good knowledge in ISO-2008 and ISO 14001-2004;
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict
- resolution, and people management skills;
- international background,
- competitive salary + full board,
- cohesive team.