We are looking for a QA Coordinator who ensures that all processes run according to necessary specifications and operates them within regulations to ensure the production of quality products.
About the department
The Compeed Quality Team is within Quality department. The team has role of supporting consumer production in harmonization of ISO/Consumer related standard/requirement furthermore keeping close business(QA) relationship and direct contact to Johnson & Jonhson company as well as take charge of Johnson & Jonhson’s Compeed product family. You can expect a high level of complexity in your daily tasks. You will solve a wide variety of tasks and have a great opportunity to be challenged every day within an ambitious, energetic and friendly QA team.
We are looking for a full time employee as QA coordinator. The position comes with a great deal of responsibility including:
- finished good release (sterile/unsterile),
- handling of consumer related customer complaints,
- support of external and internal audits,
- coordinating and documenting of stability studies,
- daily contact/support to consumer production area,
- handling and managing of non-conformities,
- to organize trainings, create training materials for the operators,
- participating in global Coloplast projects.
- technical education (college or university degree is an advantage),
- intermediate English knowledge,
- ability to work individually and with responsibility,
- good problem solving and communication skills,
- good communication skills,
- open and trustworthy.
Please send your CV and motivation letter via the Apply button not later than 6th November 2015, and please put your immediate manager to your application.