We are looking for a QA Coordinator who ensures that all processes run according to necessary specifications and operates them within regulations to ensure the production of quality products.
About the department
The Compeed Quality Team is within Quality department. The team has role of supporting consumer production in harmonization of ISO/Consumer related standard/requirement furthermore keeping close business(QA) relationship and direct contact to Johnson & Jonhson company as well as take charge of Johnson & Jonhson’s Compeed product family. You can expect a high level of complexity in your daily tasks. You will solve a wide variety of tasks and have a great opportunity to be challenged every day within an ambitious, energetic and friendly QA team.
- finished good release (sterile/unsterile),
- handling of consumer related customer complaints,
- support of external and internal audits,
- coordinating and documenting of stability studies,
- daily contact/support to consumer production area,
- handling and managing of non-conformities,
- to organize trainings, create training materials for the operators,
- participating in global Coloplast projects.
- technical education (college or university degree is an advantage),
- intermediate English knowledge and fluent Hungarian,
- ability to work individually and with responsibility,
- good problem solving and communication skills,
- good communication skills,
- open and trustworthy.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.