Professional who serves as a technical subject matter expert and direct liaison to application development teams representing the automation and engineering team within the Quality Assurance organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, design, and implementation of automated solutions and quality initiatives for programs. Implement, execute, and analyze automated solutions and results for all levels of quality assurance testing.Tasks:
- Serves as a lead technical expert on key programs
- Plan, design and implement automated solutions and testing for key software programs by partnering with project teams to translate technical requirements into automated test solutions.
- Drive, review and apply test engineering concepts and quality into project team roadmaps and schedules.
- Document test requirements, test plans, and test specifications in concert with application project managers.
- Provide analysis and debug of complex application and test issues.
- Provide system support for respective business unit.
- Perform duties essential to reporting and documenting of system problems.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent working experience) with IT experience
- Experience in manual and automation test design, plans, execution, and debug
- Experience in a major programming language such as Java, C++, C#, or Visual Basic
- Experience with lifecycle management tools like HP ALM, Jira or Rally.
- Clear and succinct communicator in English both in writing and verbally
- Multinational work environment
- Competitive allowance package