The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will work in the horizontal technology group that develops reusable solutions, libraries and frameworks used in systems throughout the Firm.
• Be an active member of a global community of Python developers.
• Work on application infrastructure projects.
• Provide technical expertise in all aspects of computing in the form of consultation and design advice to development teams.
• Supports developers in all programming languages across the firm.
• Look after several dynamic programming languages.
• Support Python developers is an important part of the work, dealing with problems that can be very varied.
• Develop and subsequently maintain Python modules.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Deep understanding of computer sciences.
• Advanced level programming skills.
• Strong Object Oriented programming skills.
• At least 2 years of experience in Python.
• Knowledge of other programming languages e.g. Java, C++.
• Admin level Unix knowledge.
• Good knowledge of Windows systems is advantageous.
Place of work: