Leads and administrates the Purchasing Staff within the Workcell, support the development and implementation of Supply Chain strategies and systems, ensure that materials supply equal demand, and optimize overall cost of materials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises the daily activities of the purchasing function.
- Reviews purchasing decisions, orders, and vendor contracts.
- Oversees the ordering of materials and supplies from vendors.
- A level I supervisor is considered a working supervisor with little authority for personnel actions.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Materials Logistics Management, Business Administration or equivalent discipline.
- At least 3 years experience in the purchasing function.
Link for applying: