Vestfrost Zrt. is developing, manufacturing and supplying reliable and commercially optimised refrigeration and freezing solutions, which support our customers’ activities worldwide.
Our continuously growing company – currently with 120 employees – is looking for an experienced
Purchasing and Internal Logistics Manager.
As a Purchasing and Internal Logistics Manager you will be responsible for sourcing goods and services and managing suppliers. You will work together with the Purchasing Department in our parent company in Denmark. You will perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers. Together with the parent company you will optimise cooperation and exploit synergies. You will also cope with changing demand on short run; manage stock coverage and turnover ratio.
- Lead and manage the buying processes via a team of operative and strategic buyers
- Supervise inbound, outbound and internal warehouse activities indirectly via a warehouse manager
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies; seek, manage and develop suppliers
- Seek reliable suppliers to provide quality materials at reasonable prices/time
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Negotiate prices and contracts
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Forecast price and market trends
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand, manage stock
- Monitor technical specifications for Link megjelenítése">raw materials, components
- As part of the management team, take part in operative and strategic decisions
- Proven working experience as a purchasing manager
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- Proven experience of negotiation and networking
- Working experience of ERP software
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Strong and experienced leadership capabilities: motivating, coaching, developing others
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Knowledge and experience with Lean principles and practices is an advantage
- Fluent English knowledge
In case of interest, please send your CV to the e-mail address below no later than 6th May, 2016.