- Clarification of incoming demand.
- Preparation of tactical sourcing initiative.
- Align and finalize standard specification with requester (except new specifications).
- Perform long-listing from defined preferred supplier list (if not possible, involve responsible Strategic Sourcing Manager).
- Perform small tender / quotation request, short-listing and negotiation within preferred suppliers.
- Take awarding decision and close contract (except frame contracts).
- Document tactical sourcing initiative.
- Ensures conformity with compliance rules.
- Monitoring/administration of the procurement process.
- Prepares reports on suppliers and external service providers.
- Preliminary work/support for experienced tactical sourcers.
- Management of subprojects for client bids/deals.
- University degree
- Experience with operational and tactical procurement
- Basic knowledge of Web Tools
- Internet/Intranet deep knowledge
- Advanced MS Office user knowledge
- Advanced English and any other language knowledge at intermediate level
- Flexibility and quick reaction force under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- One year fixed term contract