- Clarification of incoming demand.
- Preparation of tactical sourcing initiative.
- Align and finalize standard specification with requester (except new specifications).
- Perform long-listing from defined preferred supplier list (if not possible, involve responsible Strategic Sourcing Manager).
- Perform small tender / quotation request, short-listing and negotiation within preferred suppliers.
- Take awarding decision and close contract (except frame contracts).
- Document tactical sourcing initiative.
- Ensures conformity with compliance rules.
- Monitoring/administration of the procurement process.
- Prepares reports on suppliers and external service providers.
- Preliminary work/support for experienced tactical sourcers.
- Management of subprojects for client bids/deals.
- University degree (Economic and/or Technical)
- Experience with operational and tactical procurement
- Telecommunications networks knowledge (MPLS, Local Loops, DSl etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Web Tools
- Internet/Intranet deep knowledge
- Advanced MS Office user knowledge
- Advanced English and intermediate German/Spanish/Chinese/Portugese/French knowledge
- Flexibility and quick reaction force under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills