Purchase to Pay Team Lead
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The Purchase to Pay Team Lead takes ownership for all P2P processes for the countries in scope. The role holder is responsible for executing plans and providing day to day management of resources, timelines and budget. Further responsibility includes selecting, training, supporting, coaching, developing and supervising a group of employees within the Purchase to Pay environment including performance management of direct reports (6-10 team member).
Makes recommendations and executes opportunities to improve processes, systems, workflow etc. Provides performance coaching in order to achieve agreed SLA. Demonstrates commitment to accuracy, responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
Provides input and assistance to Purchase to Pay team to maintain established performance goals. Proactively addresses and resolves issues that may impact customer satisfaction, employee attrition and cost. The post holder plays a key role in the effective and efficient operation of the Purchase to Pay Team.
- Participating in developing and negotiating service level agreements (SLAs) with the SSC customers supporting to set and execute P2P strategy.
- Responsible for managing/ overseeing the day to day P2P activities carried out in SSC (detailed above) including issue/ problem resolution as necessary.
- Ensuring necessary control activities are carried out to assure quality.
- Ensuring that the P2P activities carried out are all compliant with Internal Audit and Business Control (SOX and Operational Controls) guidelines.
- Identifying areas for process improvements; work actively with the team on completing related process improvement projects.
- Making sure P2P processes are all standardized across all countries within SSC.
- Ensuring P2P related desktop procedures and process maps are all adequate and are maintained regularly.
- Assisting in other special projects as directed by management.
- Delivering functional trainings to new hires and assists in delivering ongoing trainings to existing team members.
- Escalating all issues to the P2P Manager.
- Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of his/her team, staffing, hiring, training, developing and completing performance appraisals in accordance with the organization’s policies. Ensuring business continuity during paid time & sick leaves.
- Facilitate team meetings: Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice/ employee travel expense, purchase order and receipt acknowledgment, Compliance, approval verification and quality control review, Research and reconciliation of accounts payable balances and vendor statements, Management of month end close activities related to Accounts Payable in coordination with strict timelines and dependencies, Audit support specific to accounts payable, Provide coordination and ongoing support of procurement or purchasing card programs
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years of experience in Purchase to Pay process
- Fluent English knowledge is required
- One of other European language knowledge is desired but not a must
- ERP knowledge is a must
- Shared Service Centre experience is required
- Understanding of the end-to-end Purchase to Pay process
- Understanding of accounts payable and disbursement best practices
-Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a