The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
- Emerging Security Research: Connecting with security community and being on the forefront of emerging threats against cloud services. This includes researching externally found vulnerabilities and exploits, as well as proactively researching cloud service security
- Vulnerability Discovery and Test Automation: Developing automated tools to detect vulnerabilities and driving resolution of the vulnerabilities by working closely with the engineering organization
- Exploit Tool development: Developing the security toolset to exploit newly found vulnerabilities in order to perform real-world attacks
- Collaboration and Communication: Collaborating with the engineering organization to advise on secure architecture/design, reduce attack surface area, least privileged design, threat mitigations, and security best practices. Educating the company on vulnerabilities & exploits with proof of concepts
- Identifying and responding to security events at Deutche Telekom’s Open Telekom Cloud and our customers
- Troubleshooting cloud security issues together with the operations and engineering teams
- Creating and reviewing documentation and processes regarding recurring issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
If you have…
- College degree in IT field or in-depth IT knowledge in information security related positions
- In-depth IT system expertise (focusing on security areas)
- Knowledge of security practices, procedures, and capabilities
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Active English knowledge, good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Costumer-oriented mindset
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Proactive approach, active contribution
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science and a few years experience in information security
- Experience implementing security control points and processes into normal DevOps workflows
- German language knowledge
- One of these certificates: COA, RHCSA/RHCE
- Experience with various security technologies such as anti-malware, application control, firewall, IPS, SIEM, encryption
- Creative team player
- Experience in multicultural environment and projects
.. we welcome you with open arms!
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company