For fulfilling the position
PS Payroll Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations int he US.
We are looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join the People Service team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- HR and Payroll systems reporting;
- Coordinate & communicate information with US payroll provider.
- Carrying out a wide range of HR related transactional activities, including T&A
- Incumbent will be responsible to make corrections in various HR systems.
- Process Retro pay adjustments, Payrun Processing etc.
- Excellent English knowledge; additional language is an advantage
- Work to be carried out based on US payroll schedule, required afternoon work on Mondays and occasionally also on other days.
- Precision while completing recurring daily work, paying attention to details
- Advanced MS-Office and data management skills,
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.