Proposal Writer - Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, CB1 0
We are looking to recruit a Proposal Writer for their office based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Innovative Technology and Science Limited (InnoTecUK) is a dynamic and progressive technology and research company with diversified expertise in the fields of Automation, Non-Invasive Sensors Development and Instrumentation Design and Packaging. InnoTecUK is focused on delivering client-led solutions to maximise life-cycle production asset values. Our client base is diverse, encompassing aerospace, chemical, food processing, maritime, renewable, power generation, nuclear and oil and gas sectors. The key to our success is consistently delivering value and technical excellence under harsh operating conditions. In addition, InnoTecUK is actively involved in several collaborative EU and UK wide collaborative projects funded by European Commission (EC) and Technology Strategy Board (TSB). InnoTecUK also works at securing grants for clients specialising in Non Destructive Technologies.
The following post is available within the company:
The company is currently looking for a motivated individual with proposal writing experience for the role of Proposal Writer in the company's commercial department. Experience in the field of non-destructive testing and knowledge of one or more of the following scientific areas would be highly appreciated: Acoustic Emission, Alternating Current Field Measurement, Condition Monitoring - Vibration Analysis, Digital Radiography, Eddy Current Testing, Ground Penetrating Radar, Guided Wave Ultrasonics, Phased Array Ultrasonics, Laser Shearography, Structural Health Monitoring, Passive & Active Thermography, and X-ray Tomography.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Authoring and supporting the development, writing, and editing of a variety of materials for proposals concerned with business impact, technology management and technical contributions for collaborative R&D funding
- Developing innovative technical solutions which meet client industrial needs and demonstrate a good fit to thematic calls as required
- Conduct market research and analysis to the level of detail required to demonstrate sufficient impact for a fundable project
- Research competing technical solutions in order to formulate a cogent thesis for the proposed solution
- Write high quality, interdisciplinary research proposals on tight deadlines
- Define supply chains for products and processes
- Define research capabilities required to deliver projects
- Perform project planning and workflow analysis
- Review, edit and improve bid and proposal documents
- Communicate effectively with technical staff, industrial clients and research partners
- Bachelors degree in a numerate Science or Engineering subject, preferably with a post-graduate qualification (MSc/PhD) and / or equivalent industrial experience
- Strong persuasive writing skills, preferably demonstrated by a proven track record of proposal / bid writing
- Knowledge of commercial and public funding proposals (e.g. UK TSB, EC H2020)
- Superb organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and manage busy schedules
- Ability to rapidly assimilate interdisciplinary information outside of core experience at the level required to draft thematic proposals
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- A passion for writing, an eye for detail and high quality standards
- Salary £ Competitive based on experience
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: ProWriCsUkBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />