Property and Office Manager
Our company based in Budapest is looking for a English speaking
Property and Office Administration
We are proud to grow dynamically every year, we keep in mind the professional approach, the challenge of international and domestic markets and the improvement of our staff.
If you are an expert who is open to professional development and can see the challenge of managing new tasks, we are looking forward your joining our young spirit team.
- Managing all personal and business administration, dealing with correspondence.
- Office management of the Budapest office.
- Manage properties abroad in Europe and in US, assist with marketing property
- Researching suppliers, get quotes and compare in advance.
- Liaising with foreign real estate agencies
- Managing property maintenance works
- Keeping all personal and business equipment well-maintained and insured where appropriate.
- Research ad-hoc projects as required.
Individual qualities and skills required
- Fluent English both oral and written
- Minimum high school qualification
- 2+ years experiences in business administration
- Knowledge of MS Office and outstanding searching skills on the internet
- Patience and flexibility
- Good problem solving skills
- Hands-on and can do attitude
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Ability to adopt to always changing environment
Preferences but not prerequisites
- French language knowledge
- Experience in a similar role, or in real estate maintenance
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to use your creativity
- Young and friendly small team
If you are interested in the above position please send your English CV to the email address below.