Promo Producer fluent in Czech
fluent in Czech
If you are a Promo Producer fluent in Czech and would like to move to Budapest, then this could be the role for you!
The Promo Producer works on creative execution of promotional campaigns including: on-air promotions, campaigns, branding, packaging and sponsorship. Creates campaigns that inspire our audience, motivate them to watch and love our channels. Ensures each campaign delivers on their goal of either ratings, app purchase/download, web-traffic, brand measures or revenue.
- Produce creative materials to a brief and ensure it is consistent with brand positioning and VIMN creative direction
- Produce creative which meets channels KPIs and delivers on project briefs, budgets and timelines
- Take responsibility for create promos for the channels from initial concept, cutting,
- directing graphics/audio and voice-over sessions to final delivery of versioned promos.
- Liaising with Operations and Programming teams to ensure efficient work flow and TX deadline deliverables are met
- Working closely with the Marketing team, producing creative for above the lines promotional campaigns which are consistent across on-air, digital and print
- Create exciting and engaging off network commercials for key shows & stunts
- Ensuring the accuracy of information delivered in promos to air
- Conceive and develop new ideas to promote the brand through image pieces and interstitial
- Source music and liaise with licencing for clearance and reporting
- Ensure the delivery of all given projects are on time and in budget
That’s why we want you:
- Great command of English and Czech, both written and verbal
- Relevant university degree or comparable professional education
- Creative work experience (design agency, creative department of a TV channel, etc.)
- Experience of solid and varied promotions work with a very strong show-reel
- Excellent copy writing skills for short-form promotion
- Solid knowledge of Final Cut Pro & Adobe Premiere (self-operating) with an understanding of 3D/2D animation and graphic design
- Directing skills
- Good scriptwriting skills and knowledge of post-production, audio, VO and graphics
- Ability to make funny, entertaining promos for a discerning and demanding audience
- Good team player with friendly nature and a brilliant sense of humor
- Excellent organization skills, open- minded, stress resistant
- Demonstrate up to date music, entertainment and popular culture knowledge and enthusiasm
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV and cover letter via e-mail to the e-mail address below. (Please add 'PROMO PRODUCER' to the subject!)
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We're looking forward to your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.