- To complete pro-active and escalated re-active quality assurance activities as dictated by the needs of the business:
- Pro Active :
- To ensure that our suppliers follow APQP processes to improve the supplied quality delivered into KA plants.
- Development of the Suppliers by following the KBD-NPI or NPI process for new products in development and the PIP process for modifications.
- To ensure feasibility issues reported by the supplier are reviewed and resolved as early as possible in the process
- To perform risk assessment and create, release and follow the Purchasing QAP form for each component in their field of activity.
- Improvement of the Supply Base performing, for example, on-site Run@Rate, process audits (VDA 6.3) and / or system audits as required by projects needs.
- Keep up-to-date the Project Parts Lists for each project (NPI and PIP) until PPAP approval for serial production.
- Reactive :
- To resolve issues within launch phase to SOP + 90 days period, and/or until passing Gate 6 of the NPI process.
- Depending on the case, to support Commodity SQD Engineers on escalated level 3 cases with current production parts
- To support / coordinate SRT cases when required.
- To support Commodity SQD Engineer with annual suppliers audit when requested
The Project Supplier Quality Development Engineer reports directly into the Supplier Quality Director.
- Technical qualification
- Several years of experience in supplier quality assurance, in automotive
- Proven track record in automotive quality tools
Application deadline: 07/11/2015
Expected Start Date: immediately