On behalf of Our multinational client we are looking for candidates for the following position:
PROJECT SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Participating in project related test and validation planning and running.
- Arranging and coordinating material tests with production (booking, tracking etc.).
- Participating in problem solving during material screening both technical wise and process wise.
- Supporting Material Integration projects from Engineering point of view
- Ad hoc assistance in doing documentation and other administrative tasks i.e Change Control and project follow up.
- Ensuring raw data validity and information sharing between departments
- Participating in project meeting.
- Participating in Material Integration process development
- You have an Engineer or Technical degree.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Medical device production.
- Thrive and motivated by working in a production and project environment
- Great communication and motivated in problem solving
- A team-player, who co-operate well with colleagues.
- Proactive and have a result oriented approach to your work
- You are open, flexible and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues
- Willing to travel - up to 10 days per year
Location: Szabolcs-Szatmár county