Organica Water is a global provider of innovative solutions for the treatment and recycling of wastewater. Over the past two decades Organica has developed a truly unique approach, enabling customers all over the world to address urban water challenges in a cost and resource efficient manner. Organica is backed by leading US, Canadian, European, and Chinese private equity investors, along with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-equity arm of the World Bank Group. The company has offices in Hungary - Budapest, India – New Delhi, China - Shanghai, Indonesia - Jakarta, and the USA - Princeton, NJ.
Organica is currently looking to fill a
Project Scheduler / Planner
position, reporting to the VP - Project Delivery at Organica.
The Project Scheduler / Planner has the responsibility for establishing and maintaining an effective project task planning system, ensuring that all project schedules are accurate, up to date and accurately distributed to relevant parties internally in the organization.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Support the work processes of the Project Managers and Engineering team in development of project and proposal planning
- Microsoft Project schedules (time, resource planning, Work Breakdown Structure -WBS)
- Maintain MS project schedules, Project Management plan and all other project documentation with the Project Management
- Regular update with actuals (man-hours, time schedule, completion, resource availability)
- Support Project Managers to prepare the input of the weekly project task list
- Communicate regularly with the project team (and client) regarding deliverable schedules, task completion, changes, requirements, etc.
- Organization, attendance of project meetings, writing and distributing Minutes of Meeting.
- Internal weekly project meetings
- Labor resource allocation and utilization load balancing;
- Participate actively in developing scheduling processes, procedures
- Use and improve the existing processes, procedures
- Continuous update of layouts, templates and processes
- Conducting schedule review meetings and carry out tasks and updates connected to balancing out resources according to the company’s priorities.
- Schedule weekly tasks in cooperation with the Project Managers and Engineering Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in similar position is a plus
- Experience in advanced use of a planning software (MS Project, Primavera or similar)
- Good skills at MS Word, MS Excel
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects and requests
- Confidence, high level of energy and passion
- Team player
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Please review our values located at Link megjelenítése. If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address. For more information about our company visit: Link megjelenítése