Project Portfolio Manager
Project Portfolio Manager
|Description of position:||The key element of the role is to manage and maintain the P&G EMEA Portfolio.This is key to ensure projects can be resourced and projects delivered successfully across the region|
• the portfolio manager needs to set the direction / roll out processes, tools and templates as needed to manage resources and project tracking
•keep the projects tracker up to date, but also to work closely with service delivery across the region to help manage issues and remove road blocks
•you will need to work very closely with the commercial teams (regional and global) as well as with the client to ensure that everyone is aligned and priorities are clear.
•lead, co-ordinate and deliver all project management activities in the deployment of projects
•drive forward key initiatives to improve and consolidate associated process and tools.
•Coach and support members of the project team (and service delivery teams)
• Responsible for an array of activities, including initializing and planning projects, ensuring resources are in place, developing project cost structure, tracking and reporting project deliverables, managing risk, applying project management processes and tools and managing third-party vendors to deliver an integrated solution that meets client needs
• Master's Degree
• English: Fluent
• The role is extremely challenging that requires drive and professionalism and an ability to develop teams and deliver stretching goals.
• Have delivered service line projects • small / large
• Must be flexibility and able to manage change
• Leadership • proven strength in leadership skills and the ability to lead a team
• Collaboration • ability to work across boundaries and at all levels
• Ability to deal with complex issues, identify solutions
|Known languages:||fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: