Our Partner is a Canadian company, located in Hungary is seeking a
- The applicant is responsible for the management of integrated facilities management services on a military base in Veszprem County.
- The Project Manager will be the senior company representative on site and will the interface with the client.
- The location of the work is in Pest County.
- Proposed start would be March 1, 2016
The minimum requirements for the Project Manager are as follows:
- University degree in Facility Management / Maintenance or Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical (construction) Engineering
- Ten (10) years of relevant professional experience (Facility Management / Infrastructure Maintenance) with 4 years as a Site Manager of similar size facility
- Very good command of the English language
- QA and HSE qualification would be an asset
- Multinational environment
- Excellent professional opportunity
- Competitive compensation package