DIK International Limited is currently employing Project Manager. Requirements are listed below.
Managing Director through General Managers
The Project Manager shall oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables. Project manager shall ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Project manager shall oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing project objectives
- representing the organization's interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- accomplishing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, contractors and sub-contractors; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- achieving operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Minimum University Degree in a related subject
Must be proficient in speaking and writing in English Language
Proficiency in the use of computers for minimum:
- Microsoft Office
- Data base management
- E-mail, Internet…
The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- More than 3 years planning and/or management experience
- Project Manager will work in the field and office environment but the purpose of the project may sometimes take them to non - standard workplaces.
- Project Manager will work Monday – Friday 8am -5pm; Saturday 9am-5pm with overtime if necessary to meet project milestones.
- If job requires, Project Manager might be located outside Abuja
The Company provides:
- One Year Contract (Renewable)
- Monthly Base Salary
- Local Monthly Allowance
- Flight ticket to Nigeria
- Vacation - 2 times (2+2 weeks) paid vacation per year with a round trip ticket (six months apart)
- Visa and Work permit
- Local Health Insurance
- Company Cell Phone
- Accommodation - The Company shall provide properly equipped housing in a secured environment at the location of work covering all household expenses as innumerate (electricity, water, internet, TV, AC)
- Travel and Mobility - The Company shall provide airfare, accommodation as required by role during official trips as well as official vehicle with driver at location of work
- Work Tools- The Company shall provide a lap top, internet connection and other work related equipment when necessary or employee may use his/her personal lap top if any
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|