Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. Its focus is on the area of financial services providers, the automotive industry, telecommunications companies, energy service providers and the public sector. In addition to its holding company headquarters in Austria and its business locations in Germany, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine and Slovakia, the group of companies plans to open more subsidiaries like recently in Albania.
An ever growing number of employees mean that currently more than 450 specialists are available in Central and Eastern Europe, who guarantee the success of the Qualysoft projects through their many years of experience, know-how and commitment. Qualysoft has the objective of supplying its customers with tailor-made all-in-one solutions that ensure maximum flexibility.
For our continuously growing team we are looking for Project Manager colleagues to remotely manage infrastructure related projects.
• Deliver IT projects within scope, schedule and budget and with high quality.
• Deliver projects with focus on customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate and manage the scope, timing, and budget of multiple concurrent projects.
• Assist in project strategy design, project role staffing, issue resolution and recovery of troubled projects
• Establish and maintain balance among project team, sponsors, resource managers and stakeholders.
• Work with the customer to establish project priorities appropriately to achieve desired organizational goals and benefits.
• Effectively mitigate project risks through risk identification and proactive planning.
• Manage resource utilization and allocation to ensure all projects have the correct resources assigned with the appropriate skill sets and capacity to deliver a quality product.
• Effectively communicate project status and key project metrics (KPIs) to stakeholders and customers and across enterprise as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
• University or College degree and at least 5 years experience in project management
• PM certifications would be highly appreciated
• Very good command of English, German language will be a significant advantage
• Strong leadership and ownership
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
• Experience in working with remote teams
• Ability to work under pressure and meet project timetables
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments
• Ability to work in multinational environment
• Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume to E-mail cím megjelenítése.