TIBICON Kft. Hungary is a subsidiary of TIBICON AG in Switzerland. The group works in various areas of life science as well as Education and Events.
TIBICON AG is active in a large varieties of markets across the globe. In Hungary, Russia, Germany and Switzerland TIBICON has direct customers, in Middle East, Africa and Turkey TIBICON works with strong Partners. Future expansion of the services is planned into Latin America, Australia. TIBICON is a start up with strong ambition to build an ambitious team that strives for corporate success and personal career development. We look for colleagues that want to achieve extraordinary results and participate and grow with the company.
The position will be highly independent and requires a self-motivated and independent working style. The role will be an important coordination for the organization of which many parts are based in various markets and countries.
As part of the existing business as well as the expansion strategy we look for 3 positions in our Budapest office:
1. Therapy Lead Imaging (Radiology and Nuclear Medicine)
2. Therapy Lead Gastroenterology
3. Therapy Lead Women`s Health
- Lead all projects in the group and for third parties in the given therapeutic area
- Coordinate and lead Business Development activities in the therapy for Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, OTC, Nutrition even IT solutions, any opportunity in the therapeutic segment
- As part of a matrix organization coordinate one geographic clusters:
- Turkey and MEA
- Latin America
- Coordinate and facilitate with colleagues responsible for other territories the assigned portfolio
- Screen and identify proactively new products and portfolios in the therapeutic field
- Full project management and accountability from screening, business case development to project coordination and final execution
- College/university degree preferable in Economics, Healthcare
- Deep understanding of the targeted therapeutic area
- At least 3-5 years experience in Life science, preferable with international orientation the geographies outlined above
- Fluency in English and one other language: Russian, Turkish/Arabic, Spanish
- Aspiration to build an entrepreneurial career path with extraordinary development opportunities
- High degree of independence, trustworthiness
- Proactive personality
- Precision, attention to detail, priority-setting
2015. 05. 01.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to make a significant impact by contributing to an evolving growth company and you’re looking for an adventure and not just a job, then this opportunity is what you’re looking for! WE are look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your CVs to the following email address below.