Our multinational client is looking for an experience Project manager, preferably with PMP certificate. The employee would be responsible for overall project management for the EMEA region. The candidate would act as an operative project manager within a team of 4.
- Design service delivery process / system processes that match customer requirements in terms of SLA and expectations.
- Responsible for delivering results as defined in the project scope on time and on budget
- Monitoring: Ensure that project is running as expected and efficient coordination/management tool is in place for all required quality and project metrics
- Be the contact point for PMO Manager, sponsor and stakeholders
- Responsible for accurate communication
- Work together with SD Business Development / SD Supply Chain / Field Services / TSC
- Document the project progress and issues
- Provide business and system support to the user when the tool is deployed.
- Provide help to the PMO team during projects in terms of knowledge sharing and other support.
- Provide training to the business upon request in all fields of operations and systems.
2-3 or more years of experience in:
- Understanding in system architecture and IT concerns
- Experience in process development
- Experience in Customer Relation Management
- Experience in Project Management
- Business & system support of ERP or CRM systems like SAP, Oracle, SIEBEL
- International context knowledge
- Rigorous, Autonomous
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodology (PMI PMP certificate is an advantage)
- Managerial experience would be a plus even if the job is not at people manager level.
- Deliver on time
- Good Communication and Reporting
- Excellent teamwork
- Ready and able to travel
- English Advanced Working proficiency level (Native is an advantage)
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése