Join us! Solectron has been designing, building and servicing quality brand name electronics products since 1977. Today, from four continents around the world, we’re in every technology hotbed managing the entire supply chain for some of the world’s largest original equipment manufacturers.
As part of the expansion of Global Operations Business Unit on the Budapest site we are currently looking for experiences candidates to fill the following career opportunities for the new project:
- Cost management - Owner of operational cost improvement plans/actions, responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- CSI - Responsible for customer satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction Index
- CFT team leader - Directs and coordinates activities of customer focus team and required support areas to ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Owner of asset management and asset velocity improvement actions
- Travel and coordinate/attend/lead meetings/presentations as required.
- Primary contact between the Customer and internal Solectron site- organisation
- Performs overall business management regarding his/her account
- EC - Coordinates technical, operational and financial review of proposed Engineering Changes
- Owner of pricing/claim negotiations - Review pricing, excess and obsolete material reports and lead negotiation/claim activities
- Owner of customer commits - Review forecast changes and make decision on MRP load changes due to this
- College or university degree
- Generally 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in electronic manufacturing
- Good leadership/organizational skills
- Team player, strategic thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- High PC user skills
- Excellent command of English
Solectron Hungary Electronics Ltd.
1183-Budapest, Hangár u. 5-37.
Fax: +36-1-296-3111 Tel: +36-1-296-3115
e-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
|Gyártás / Termelés|