Jelentkezési határidő: 2017.08.29.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1179346
We are looking for new Project Manager colleague for our partner company to their up-building new team to their office in Budapest.
- Coordinate and plan resource requirements to ensure project outcome deadlines are adhered to
- Achieves profitability and customer satisfaction on projects through astute commercial management
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives
- Produce management reports through relevant tools to provide up to date information on project progress
- Produce required project documentation to enable successful project outcomes
- Compliance with Projects Practice lifecycle to ensure best practice
- College or University degree
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years relevant experience of project delivery (i.e. project leadership, responsibility and accountability).
- Typically has experience of owning many smaller projects over a number of years.
- Familiar with, but not necessarily accredited in, a formal Project Management methodology such as Prince 2 Foundation, or Scrum or ITIL
- Experience in IT management in field of service desk
- Excellent communication and negatiation skills
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.