- Work out defined project targets regarding quality, costs and timeline
- Organize and conduct project entry meeting
- Prepare and update detailed project plan
- Align design and industrialization departments regarding to project targets
- Evaluate, communicate and push approved internal changes
The American owned Flextronics International Ltd. have six locations in Hungary: Zalaegerszeg, Sárvár, Tab, Budapest, Páty and Gyál. Our electronic, plastics and metal working activities provide wide scope of production, service and logistics services for our business partners. Due to our dynamic growth strategy our number of employees are above 9000.
Here at Flex we design and build products and systems for a connected world. We help the world’s biggest brands and smallest startups—across every industry: medical, energy, consumer, transportation, industrial, electronics and others. To achieve this, we have the world’s leading engineering teams and manufacturing infrastructure and our mission is to be the best in both!
Flextronics International Kft., Zalaegerszeg site is searching for talented candidates for position detailed below:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in economics/business/logistics
- 1-4 years experience in the area of manufacturing/production/industrial engineering/logistics/business development
- Very good command of English AND fluent in Hungarian
- Result oriented, highly organized and cooperative personality
- Ability of analytical thinking, ability to work in a team
How to apply:
|Gyártás / Termelés, Mérnök / Műszaki|